Sign in to follow this  

shinko tire supermoto

Hello Guys Is There Someone You Already Tried The New Shinko Slick Super Motard Tire ? How Are They Doing On The Track? Thanks!

haha... Ty loves them!!! he is the one and only supporter of them. if you need a tire that is NOT for temps about 60 degrees you MIGHT get a day out of them. 90+ degrees and it truely melts off.

dan

I use them on my 2004 Husky SMR and think they are great. Just be open minded to the fact that you might be running a higher tire pressure. I run 24 front/ 26 rear (cold) and they come up about two pounds hot. I found that if you run lower pressure they feel as though the sidewall flexes too much. Best bang for the buck in my opinion for a practice tire.

Jeff in Ca :applause:

I ran the 003 Stealths on my bike. The rear was SHIT. A 40 horse bike spinning up the rear while riding on the street?! &%$#@! The front wasn't too bad.

They run wide.

-Drew

as Dan said i do like these tires. They are kinda soft and certainly dont expect to get more than one track day out of them. You will need to run higher pressure, i run 27-29 both front and rear. That seems to help them hold up better. I would much prefer some dunlops or michelens or something but for the price, you cannot beat a set of shinkos!

I'm planning on ordering some of these for stock

its normally a deal of the more I order the better deal I can get

if you are interested in a set, or two, let me know and maybe it'll work out for everyone

Mac

ammomac_99@yahoo.com