Red Bull Last Man Standing

If its the Red river LMS I tried to do it a few weeks ago(follow the trail). NO WAY. There were some section that were straight up and/or straight down with full rocks

we followed it for a while but then came to those section... and had to find a way out...we ended up going on the side of a hill which got steeper so we had to find a way down took us a while to get out of that one

ihave it saved on my DvR but don't konw how to put it into torrent form. Happy to do it if someone has ideas on how. The machine has normal USB in the front of it

btw i seriously doubt anyone would mind if you created a thread asking how to do that :applause:

• 3 months later...
we followed it for a while but then came to those section... and had to find a way out...we ended up going on the side of a hill which got steeper so we had to find a way down took us a while to get out of that one

same here, we got into there area, i think it is Bill's woods, that had a bunch valley and lose hill climbs. i broke my ankle out there two weeks after the LMS race.

they are doing it again this year in Dec.