Sign in to follow this  

Red Bull Last Man Standing

anyone have Red Bull Last man standing that was shown on the speed channel on Sunday 12-11-05?

if you did you would rock.....and stuff....

i would love to see it

i have the tape, but no torrent, sorry. Haha i liked how jimmy lewis said it was easier than he thought, that it was just a trail ride...but didnt finish.

I tried to TiVo it but i got erased before it started. I found a sweet clip on here about a week ago of it. look in the past threads.

If anyone has it please help us out!!

i couldn't watch it on Sun b/c i was dirtbiking and idk if i can go over to friends house tomorrow...

if i didnt have a job i could watch it...oh wait...hrm...think i am feeling ill

(remember you need to use up your sick/comp time before the end of the year or you will lose it)

i saw it!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow

personaly i have ridden lots of stuff that nasty............. but never in a race!!!!!!

ihave it saved on my DvR but don't konw how to put it into torrent form. Happy to do it if someone has ideas on how. The machine has normal USB in the front of it

If its the Red river LMS I tried to do it a few weeks ago(follow the trail). NO WAY. There were some section that were straight up and/or straight down with full rocks

That was an awesome hour of TV. I watched it today too. What in the heck do I need to plug my cable into my Mac so I can record this stuff?

Dave Despain is a great commentator...

If its the Red river LMS I tried to do it a few weeks ago(follow the trail). NO WAY. There were some section that were straight up and/or straight down with full rocks

we followed it for a while but then came to those section... and had to find a way out...we ended up going on the side of a hill which got steeper so we had to find a way down took us a while to get out of that one

ihave it saved on my DvR but don't konw how to put it into torrent form. Happy to do it if someone has ideas on how. The machine has normal USB in the front of it

btw i seriously doubt anyone would mind if you created a thread asking how to do that :applause:

we followed it for a while but then came to those section... and had to find a way out...we ended up going on the side of a hill which got steeper so we had to find a way down took us a while to get out of that one

same here, we got into there area, i think it is Bill's woods, that had a bunch valley and lose hill climbs. i broke my ankle out there two weeks after the LMS race.

they are doing it again this year in Dec.