Custom CRF450X Graffix

Does anyone make (Black) backround graffix for an 05' crf450x? I want the side number plates, and possibly modify the front number plate around the light. I have been looking around. Only N-style makes w/red border trim. I want just ''BLACK''

The reason I'm doing this is because, my two other buddies ride a 06 crf250x and the other as same as me. I kinda want to look different and not with them. I mainly ride with them. Cuz, they're the only ones around that I know will ride when I do. OKAY....enough about that.

So, bottom line question is, Does any company make a backround kit for crf450x model? Or, will a 05' crf450R fit the ''X'' model? I think you guys get were i'm going with this. Thanks for any help.

-Nandi

Go down to your local signage shop ask them for some vehicle/outdoor cast vinyl, buy a exacto knife take off your side covers or what you want to cover and place a large oversize sheet over the item making sure to remove any air bubbles as you go [your sinage shop might have a squeegee for you] if not use a large plastic ruler covered with a cloth to remove those bubbles if there are any small stubborn small bubbles prick them with a pin.

now use the exacto knife to cut off the excess and viola you have custom black stickers.

By the way if you worried about the stuff coming off ask the sinage guys for a sheet of clear vinyal over the black - they'll probably do it for you for a couple of bucks.

:applause: