yz250f 04 coolant capacity?

thanks this is a good website, but it doesnt have a manual for a o4 yz250f.

would anybody online, have a manual they could please check for me,

i thought the motorcycle took about 1 litre of coolant from memory, but after having the rings replaced to fill the radiator it is taking 700ml,

i cant see any problem any where in the cooling system, but the motorcycle is definately running hotter,but this may be because it is running a little bit leaner with new top end rebuild.

The '03, for which the manual is available, is more than 99% identical to the '04. The cooling system holds about 6-800ml. There isn't much to it, just drain it and fill it back up, run it for a few minutes, let it cool down to a point where the cap can be safely removed and fill to the top.

The higher heat you are experiencing could be fairly normal for a fresh top end, or you may have mixed too much coolant into the system, or both. Most automotive anti-freeze/coolants do not cool as well as plain water does, and if you have more than a 50/50 coolant/water mix, you'll run too hot. You should run no more than 30% coolant, since there is no freeze danger in Thailand that I know of, or, plain distilled water with a surfactant additive such as Water Wetter.