Sign in to follow this  

05 yz 125 big bore kit(134cc)

any one know anything about it ?good or bad..problems , :applause: advantages

Ummmm,

I had one on my 2002 YZ and the thing was wicked. But it still was not up to snuff with a 250F so I made the switch. It was really fast and for a 125 had considerable amounts of low end, but when it came to it the 250F was a much more foregiving bike. Never had any problems with it, but I believe that in competition in AMA no overbore is allowed. You might check on that if you compete in AMA races.

are you having someone install the kit for you or are you going to tackle it yourself? If i remember correctly you need to do a good little bit of port work once the cylinder is bored out and replated. There are no problems at all with going up and it will help your lowend out a bit but just make sure your machine work is done right.

Some one else is doin it ..and I pretty sure hes on of the best around (here anyway)

Its actually my bros bike ..hes just got really slow dail up(too slow) :bonk: so Im lookin in too it 4 him ,Im a thumper man my self

I think the guys name is Titan or maybe Titan racing...I dont know I hear hes pretty damn good though :applause:

I had RPM do mine when he was doing two-strokes still. It was the most professional work I had ever seen. I shipped it on Monday and had it back on Friday, very good work. I know he has someone in Michigan doing his work on two strokes now.