2005 CRF450R Whitebrothers Aluminum pro2 jetting?

Hey everyone,

I just got a new Aluminum pro2 system and put it on my bike.

It also came with a 158main jet, is said in the instructions to put the 158 main in and put the jet needle in the 6th position, but doesn't that sound a bit too lean to u? The bikes stock main jet is a 168! Will it overheat the engine?

It really depends on your temperature and altitude, but the 158 might be the ticket. That what I ran with my Dr. D.

just curious-what are your other jetting specs as im having a little issue with getting mine right.ive got a 168 m 5 pos. needle 1 1/2 out on fuel screw and stock pilot which is 42 i believe.full fmf ti pwr bomb fac. 4 can and it seems a tad rich

I think I've learned something today. No matter what someone says to change. Try it stock first. A 100,000 Japanese engineers can't be wrong! Since the CRF is a race bike the pipe is very good so another pipe may be louder with better power, but no jetting is needed.

I had a WB al. pro and never could get it to run right. Tried hundreds of jetting combos. Sold it and bought a WB MX4 slip on. Ihave a 170 main, stock pilot and a needle from an 06 model. I have an 05 and my friend has an 04 with these jets and both bikes rip.