Just for fun. lowest serial number

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I had 1 too many Ocotinis last night!

I meant 867-5309.

Ain't that how da song goes??? ?

Yup, that's the number. I figured that's where you were originally going with that but didn't want to look like I was on "Ocotinis" myself ?

• 3 weeks later...
Yup, that's the number. I figured that's where you were originally going with that but didn't want to look like I was on "Ocotinis" myself ?

?:bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk:?

It was just a number I saw on the wall...you know, for a good time call :confused: ?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i have a 2003 yz 125 and its actually not really that big of a deal goin from the 4 to 6 maybe if they were both 450s it might be funky but the 125 is so easy to ride now it feels like a toy. its kinda funny after rideing the 450 i got on the 125 and it felt like it had no power so i rebuilt it and the piston and rings that came out were perfect so i kinda wasted my money but i guess its good p.m. i just wish the 4 strokes were as easy as the 125's man it takes like 2 hours to rebuild the 2 strokes. i wish i never found this site it just scares me all the shit they talk about like check this screen and that screen and valve clearences, timeing chains, overheating, how do us people find time to actually ride the ****in things.

i have a 2003 yz 125 and its actually not really that big of a deal goin from the 4 to 6 maybe if they were both 450s it might be funky but the 125 is so easy to ride now it feels like a toy. its kinda funny after rideing the 450 i got on the 125 and it felt like it had no power so i rebuilt it and the piston and rings that came out were perfect so i kinda wasted my money but i guess its good p.m. i just wish the 4 strokes were as easy as the 125's man it takes like 2 hours to rebuild the 2 strokes. i wish i never found this site it just scares me all the shit they talk about like check this screen and that screen and valve clearences, timeing chains, overheating, how do us people find time to actually ride the ****in things.

That's why God invented Yamaha's. ?

• 1 month later...