Indoor Tracks In Northwest Ohio?

It's in LaOtto Indiana, they have a lot of open practices, I think everyday of the week but Sunday and Monday. They dont have a lot of races there. At least they didnt last year...dont racing indoors this so I havent really checked it. Websites www.themotoplex.com

How tight is motoplex ? Like arenacross ? Can i get out of 2nd gear on my bike ? Winter is killing me ?:bonk:?:applause:

I've not ridden at motoplex, but your not likely to get out of second gear on an indoor track. Still a lot of fun and someplace to ride in the winter though. We ride at earlywine quite a bit and it is a really nice indoor track. They do a good job of laying out a track for the novice to expert level riders. AND WEDNESDAY IS BIKES ONLY!

Can anybody give a description of the motoplex track. Size of jumps/layout. Pics on their website make jumps look real small.

:applause::bonk:? I have been to the motoplex and it is small...I'm planning on going down to earlywine next wed...just wondering if it is worth the two hour drive. I am from muncie an hour north of Indy...i just wondered how crowded it will be and how much actual track u get/

Get down there early and you will get plenty of track time. Most likely be open riding until around 3pm when people start getting off work. Chris just put some new dirt in and it is working great so far. Track is ruting nicely and staying tacky. He will till it if it starts getting slick. Enjoy the ride and let Chris know you got track info on this website.

It takes us right at 2 hrs to get down there from Nothwest Dayton area and well worth the trip.

• 1 month later...

At Hotrods they change the track ever other weekend but I still like Earlywines but I also race quads. By far one of the best motocross outdoor tracks in Ohio is COCR which is in District 11. (2hours from Wilimington and they also have harescrambles)