Sign in to follow this  

Where can I get a VOR Repair Manual?

I own a '01 400 V-Cross that is not running. Just changed out all electrical and the bike has good spark now. However, before I can do much more, I need to find a source for a good repair manual. All I have been able to find so far are parts manuals, but no repair manuals.

I appreciate any help you can give me. THANKS!

Chris :applause:

Thanks guys. My first "exotic" experience...patience has not been a strong suit for me, but then again I've never shied away from a challenge either.

Will keep digging for repair intel.

Chris

Cullen, the 2004 manuals had the most in-depth service section for the engines. Most of this will also cover your MY.

Thanks brother. I downloaded the '01 manual but will get a hold of the '04 MY. You do think the specs will be the same though, or are just some the same, and others different? If so, how do I distinquish?

Thanks again, have a very nice holiday.

Chris

hi

i have a 05 manuel are you in uk ? if so you can borrow or copy it but i need it back

Big Crash-

:bonk:

Thank you. Unfortunately I am not in the UK...close though...I'm in the US. Before I ask you to do anything, let me check around and see how relevant the data may be in the '05 models versus the 2001 MY.

:applause:

By the way, do you know by chance whether a electronic version of your manual exists that I can download?

-Chris