I don't know what to do??????

I am so confused on which bike to buy 2005 Honda Crf250r or Yamaha Yz250f or the Suzuki Rmz250? All of these bikes are 2005's. They are all around the same price price. I am coming off racing a 2002 Yamaha Yz85 in harescrambles and some motocross. I am mainly looking for a bike that is reliable, has good erganomics and a good motor. I am short at 5ft. 6in. and am going straight to the B class in both motocross and harescrambles. I have not surpassed the 125's if I got a 125 it would be a Suzuki Rm125. So what do I do I just sold the 85 today and am in search for a new bike could someone help me find out what I need to know before I go out a get a 125.

Thanks

i say go with the YZ250F from what i have read they are the bike to have. Hate to say it but it seems like Yamaha has the best bikes out. With the least amount of problems. But actually all the bikes you mentioned are great bikes so really just pick a color. That's just my 2 pennys though.

Go with what ever bike suits you best. As far as reliability goes...any high performance four stroke is a disaster waiting to happen...but the Yamahammer gets top nod there. Just set aside 2-3 thousand dollars in a "rebuild" fund...and you'll be fine. :applause: