How to waterlog a dirtbike...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol yeah that was me in that picture feel the first jump that they were going to take pictures of me when i hit the landing i got caught up in the mud

Nevermind that kawi ahsole dude. Did you get your bike running and what did you have to do to get it fixed up.

Looks bad.

Pretty much after turning it upside down and letting all the water out of the exhaust, flushing the float bowl a couple times and cleaning the plug it cranked up.

I gave Captain Nemo a gallon of oil and told him to keep changing it until it wasn't milky looking anymore.

Gotta love those old school Honda motors. :applause:

... but i was clearing all the table tops which alot of people werent on there cool mx bikes...

That's no shit right there...

He was doing better than either one of us were... Me for sure. ?

And most importantly, he took this whole ordeal with a grain of salt. I would have been the worlds biggest bitch had I done that. This guy kept smiling and laughed off the entire affair.

honda rider 250, my hat's off to you bud. :applause:

And I agree with the others... Re-register as Captain Nemo... That nick fits you perfectly and will give you stories to tell for years to come. :bonk:

(PS. I told you I'd smear these pics all over the internet... ? You're not pissed are you?)

dam dude im stoked you can see it in a good light as someone said... i would be so f'n pissed.. if that was an mx bike i bet it would have been a heap more trouble to get going... did you hit the brakes? it looks like you just rolled in there by the tyre marks?..

lol yeah i will change my name but couldnt do anything else but laugh but to get all the water out of the pipe me and bruce just put it into gear and lifted it up on its back wheel and out came all the water lol but now i got it running fine and it starts up and runs with no problem

That kid looks way too big for that bike. But, its how he's learning so you cant knock him for stickin with it.

Yeah, the mission now is to get his dad to get him a bigger one....I thought about letting him have my 450 when I get around to getting a KTM, but he'll kill himself on it....plus it'll be a while.....

This is great stuff ! The kid is definitely a good sport about it and he will remember this for the rest of his life. I have had many strange and embarrasing moments like this when I was younger and they are some of my best riding memories I can remember !

Ride on !