KX250F Upgrades

I must say wow. I put on the Pro Circuit TI System with the ICat, the bike absolutely rips now. No way I thought I was going to get that much more power from these upgrades. Had a slight issue witht he Triple clamp they sent me the wrong HB clamps. So I put on the Pro Taper Universals it made the bars almost an inch higher I will say I actually like it better. I am only 5 foot 8 anyone else like the bars higher. I might not go with the other clamps.

Have you seen TriStar Clamps before? They are adjustable in the height and front to back. There are like 7 diffrent colors. Im 6'2 and use to run my bars really tall. Once I got the clamps, I started adjusting them and I actually found I like the bars lower than what I ran before.

I must say wow. I put on the Pro Circuit TI System with the ICat, the bike absolutely rips now. No way I thought I was going to get that much more power from these upgrades.

I am really interested in this setup. Did it give the motor more top-end without sacrificing the great bottom-end?