Sign in to follow this  

fat guy on a little bike

I was wondering if anyone know a good aftermarket or stock spring for the rear shock on my 2004 ttr 225. im only 5' 6" thats y i got the ttr 225 so i could touch the ground but im 220 lbs and i flatten the rear spring.

ivan

Another solution is to lose damn weight
dude how bout you go get a life??? :applause: why would you enen say something like that??? u really have problems

Another solution is to lose damn weight

Yep thats one solution.

Anouther one is to find a heavier springs.

yeah OK handaman450x ! with all you infinite wisdom maybe you can find your self a life!! thanks ndawg22, some people are just to cool for the rest of us.

ivan

I found a shock place, its up in the sticky thread for the 225. Its fully adjustable with a resevoir.

You got stock .38kg/mm fork springs and you need .46kg/mm.

I can't find what shock springs you have or need.

If you really love the bike and don't want to move up to a bigger bike, get the suspension set up properly by a tuner. Just adding heavier springs won't solve all your problems. The valving will be very weak and the suspension will be springy with little dampening.

Trust me, been there.

thanks ndawg22, some people are just to cool for the rest of us.

ivan

no problem bro...ignore the fools!!! :applause:

hahaha you guys are funny. upgrade you bike and stop being a puss about it. why ride a little bike? step it up

hahaha you guys are funny. upgrade you bike and stop being a puss about it. why ride a little bike? step it up

why do you post something like that, maybe someone cant afford a brand new motcross bike, maybe they just started riding..... it doesnt matter what people ride

You may have a bad sptring. I'm 275 and I ride a 230. i can bottom on a jump but mostly it's fine and it's stock

why do you post something like that, maybe someone cant afford a brand new motcross bike, maybe they just started riding..... it doesnt matter what people ride

good call..i wonder why he is postin here too..

I found this little knob at the bottom of the rear shock today I pretty sure it stiffens/softens up the rear suspension. I played with it but it was just to cold to really test it out

I am also a fat/short guy on a 225. I love the bike and it fits me well but it needs a little more suspension front and back. let me know if you find anything.

Newbie tip #314-69: Never post on a thread that has not been active in the last few days. :thumbsup:

dude how bout you go get a life??? :thumbsup: why would you enen say something like that??? u really have problems

nicely said ndawg22 :thumbsup::bonk:

Newbie tip #314-69: Never post on a thread that has not been active in the last few days. :thumbsup:

You can post in a old thread if you are posting GOOD information.

nicely said ndawg22 :thumbsup::bonk:
thanks bro...people like that tick me off!!!! :thumbsup:

why :thumbsup: