Ext. Fuel Screw is for the BSR36 right?

I have a CA E model with the BSR36 S model carb... I'm getting ready to order the Dynojet kit and Ext. fuel screw... Can somebody double check my list??

Thanks.

I have a CA E model with the BSR36 S model carb... I'm getting ready to order the Dynojet kit and Ext. fuel screw... Can somebody double check my list??

Thanks.

Umm, sure,,, but , ah, what list :applause:

Don't forget the 4 allen head float bowl screws. You'll strip at least one of the stock screws, guaranteed.

Um... yeah. sorry.

Dynojet kit for 00-05 S model

Ext. fuel screw for 00-05 S model

I have a 2005 CA E model with the BSR36 (which is crappy, I know)

TT sells these?? I can add it to my shopping cart right now.

TT sells these?? I can add it to my shopping cart right now.

Haha. :bonk:

EDIT: I thought you were just discovering the aspect of the TT store selling things. I'm an idiot. After your PM...I see. Sorry for my stupidity. :applause:

No probs.. I called em and they don't sell em... sounds like I should call Sudco or just drop by the hardware store when it comes time to install... Thanks for the input though. Did you ever buy that 2 smoke?

No probs.. I called em and they don't sell em... sounds like I should call Sudco or just drop by the hardware store when it comes time to install... Thanks for the input though. Did you ever buy that 2 smoke?

It's actually a 4 stroke :applause:. No, haven't gotten it yet. Still deciding on what to do with the extra funds. I wanna make sure I make the right move. Soon, I hope though.

142.5 main jet.

Isn't that the stock size? (ie whats already on the bike)