Sign in to follow this  

mx style rear fender

I think maier makes one. They have them for the kdx so I assume it will work on the klx.

-----------

MasterCraft

Setra 200-B

Hi Michael, I am desperately trying to find one of these fenders also. I tried Maier, they are not prepared to ship to South Africa, Have tried numerous US retailers, they simply don't reply to my e-mails. Being such a big and productive country is the US, surely there must be a dealer prepared to sell me, and ship one of these fenders? If you can tell me where you got yours, maybe I could try them. I have a credit card and am prepared to use it...! clinton.lottering@debeersgroup.com

Hi Bill, me again...I am desperately trying to find MX fenders . I tried Maier, they are not prepared to ship to South Africa, Have tried numerous US retailers, they simply don't reply to my e-mails. Being such a big and productive country is the US, surely there must be a dealer prepared to sell me, and ship one of these fenders? Could you perhaps give me a few names of dealers that I could try? I have a credit card and am prepared to use it...! clinton.lottering@debeersgroup.com

Chill Clinton.

Give Russell Campbell a call for all things Kawa, I have Maier fender on my KDX, he stocks them.

You in JHB out at one of the mines?