Hole in the head

I saw that the CRF's head have an hole in its right side and I wonder what it's for: untitled.jpg

I paid attention to it when I saw rust comming out of it. :bonk: I cleaned it with a Q-tip and it goes pretty deep. It have the bad habit to collect moist and dirt and I don't like it. Anyone knows what it's for? :applause:

Scratch that, I thought it was something else, I dont know what that is.

Isn't that a Nine Inch Nails song?

:applause:

&%$#@! is that? :applause:

Oil Drain For Tranny

You must be joking....

You guys are scaring me. It's a drain for the spark plug tube.

Its a drain for the deep socket that the sparkplug sits in. Be careful when you pressure wash your bike because it can blast sand into the sparkplug well and when you change your plug it can fall into the cylinder. Blow out the plug well with an air gun before changing the plug,

Oh, that makes sense...

You guys are scaring me. It's a drain for the spark plug tube.
I don't see why, it's not that obvious. I've seen worse then that. :applause: But thanks for the info.
Oil Drain For Tranny

:applause: haha that made my day

I don't see why, it's not that obvious. I've seen worse then that. :applause: But thanks for the info.

Not picking on your question, but the oil drain reply scared me.

Same here fred

I saw that the CRF's head have an hole in its right side and I wonder what it's for: untitled.jpg

I paid attention to it when I saw rust comming out of it. :bonk: I cleaned it with a Q-tip and it goes pretty deep. It have the bad habit to collect moist and dirt and I don't like it. Anyone knows what it's for? :applause:

Click on bottom left pic the hole is either smog related or the sparkplug hole drain I could not tell by your pic.Jetting.htm