Riding Gorman Friday 12/30

Me, my brother, my nephew and some friends will be up at Gorman for our final ride of 2005. We'll be staged at the Sterling Canyon campground if anyone in here wants to hook up. Easy ride, nothing crazy. Should be up there between 9-9:30am. Stop by and say hi if you're in the area. :applause:

Me, my brother, my nephew and some friends will be up at Gorman for our final ride of 2005. We'll be staged at the Sterling Canyon campground if anyone in here wants to hook up. Easy ride, nothing crazy. Should be up there between 9-9:30am. Stop by and say hi if you're in the area. :bonk:

Back in the saddle already Rick?Be carefull.I'm workin,or i would think about it. :applause:

Me, my brother, my nephew and some friends will be up at Gorman for our final ride of 2005. We'll be staged at the Sterling Canyon campground if anyone in here wants to hook up. Easy ride, nothing crazy. Should be up there between 9-9:30am. Stop by and say hi if you're in the area. :bonk:

Hi CycleWriter,

I'm planning to go as well, and since I usually ride alone maybe I'll ride with you guys. I have a white GMC 1/2-ton, with a CRF450 #88. How can I distinguish you guys from the other 400,000 people that are going to be there?

:applause:?

Liquor

If i dont end up going to Kernville to ride on their track ill try and make it up to Gorman. Are you guys staying in the park....Scott

Yeah, some of the guys aren't comfortable doing the forest trails. :bonk: We will do any of the black diamond trails in Gorman, though. :applause:

Hi CycleWriter,

I'm planning to go as well, and since I usually ride alone maybe I'll ride with you guys. I have a white GMC 1/2-ton, with a CRF450 #88. How can I distinguish you guys from the other 400,000 people that are going to be there?

I doubt it will be that crowded on a Friday. I hope. :applause: I don't know if I'll be in my truck or my brother's. I have a green Jeep Grand Cherokee, he has a red Ford F-150. Either way, we'll be pulling a 3-rail trailer. Hope to see you.

Have a good ride, I'd head up except I broke a toe yesterday.
Broke "A" toe, as in one? Heck, that's no excuse. You can ***** out when you lose a foot, not a toe! :applause: J/K! Heal up and we'll catch you on the next one. Just curious, did you do it on the CR500? Those things are killers, I tell you. :bonk:

Yea I did it on the CR. I was picking my way through one of Johnson Valley's finer rock infested sand washes and clipped one of them with my boot. Kinda surprised that only got one toe.

I'm using this as an excuse to clean out the suspension on the CR.

Should be up there between 9-9:30am. Stop by and say hi if you're in the area. :applause:
Sorry, but due to a flat tire and near-broken clutch cable on my nephew's YZ, we were't able to load up tonight and will have to do it in the morning. That means we may not get to Gorman until 10:00. Hope to see some of you guys. Oh, and we'll be in my green Jeep Grand Cherokee. :bonk:

I will be there with some of my buddies. We come in the Smokey Bear entrance and stay at the first area on the right with a crapper. I will be riding a CRF450x followed by a CRF250x and an older KX250. If you see us, roost the guy on the green bike.

I think I can make it. Should get there around 9:30. I have to load up in the morning too. Just finished the kitchen.

Ben, glad you made it. It was a fun, no pressure ride. My brother wants to ride with you again. Happy New Year and I look forward to riding with you in '06. :applause: