Clear Creek, Friday 12-30

Anyone riding Clear Creek Friday 12-28? Should be perfect.

It will be raining Friday..if that's perfect for you..then have a great ride.

Yes I will be there. Leaving for CC tomorrow morn. Be there till Sat. I'll be at Oak Flat or the second camp ground . Don't know the name. Grey Ford F-350 and Wildwood trailer. Gotta fresh M-5b, waitin to tear it up. :applause:

I'm riding there tomorrow also. Green Chevy pickup, beater 300exc. Maybe Oakflat, 9:00. The dirt was tacky like velcro yesterday down there.

I was thinking about it

Coalinga says 40% chance of showers. That means 60% of the ride will be dry. Sounds good to me.

Just to set the record straight. The storm held off till Friday night. What a storm it was, it lasted till 2:30pm Saturday. It was awesome riding with ononotyouagain Les. He really knows the trails at CC. I hope to someday have half the trail knowledge that he does. :bonk: So we got two full days of perfect riding conditions and one day not so perfect riding . I must admit riding in a downpour whilst everyone else is packing it up is priceless. :cry: We eventually got lost , soaked to the bone, and freezing cold but ended up having an epic ride. :applause:

what no helicopter rescue from some wild pig snot canyon deep in the middle of no where? you guys are letting up.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Similar Content

    • By JoogJohn
      I'm headed down from Northern California in late April/May with my wife and our two dogs. We're just trying to have a relaxing vacation with our dogs and go around and eat at some good places / beaches etc. We were thinking LA but even as far as San Diego sounds good. Wife gave me the a-ok to bring my bike so I can sneak out out a bit to ride. Any suggestions on where to stay?
    • By PiutesFan
      Footage courtesy of the RAZR & his trusty drone
    • By Flifshr
      Trying to buy an older yz125 w a green sticker. I came across a 2004 that is green sticker. Per the owner "CA used to do a lottery thing on a certain year and bike and it was the 04 125 that got the green sticker". 
      I am gonna confirm the VIN, but was wondering if it's in fact true that CA issued green stickers with a lottery system for 2003 and newer bikes?
      I tried searching and couldn't find anything. 
      Thank you all for you advice. 
    • By firefinch
      I just picked up a 2018 YZ250X and need to do my break in. How gnarly is Rowher Flats after rains like we just had? I'm thinking about heading there Sunday. I moved to LA last year and I've only been there 3 or 4 times, but so far I enjoy the riding there more than most of the "day trip" locations.
      Not the biggest fan of Hungry Valley, but I imagine HV is ok despite the rain this week.
      Side note, how bad does the road in to RF get after weather like we just had?