Pueblo 1/1/06

I have tentative plans to ride Pueblo on Sunday if anywon wants to ride. :applause:

I would love to, BUT, I bent my frame from a prior weld-job gone bad at Pueblo last Saturday. Got too much air on the pig. I was jumping the 'road' that separates the big parking area west of the flat track from the south area there. I'm trading emails with Service Honda right now to decipher which '98 frame I need (part #-wise). Bad Times! Have fun! :applause:

I'll be there from 9:30 to 3:00, where are you planing to park?

My son is meeting some kids his age down their and I don't know where they are parking. So for now I am thinking the first lot on the left by the MX track. I have a Silver S-10 and plan on being their about 10:30. Our bike pic's are in "my garage". I will post when I know for certain where we will park.

So far bungle_dood and I will be there on Saturday. But if things don't work out on Saturday, count me in on Sunday.

i will be down there sunday.

i park past the road course near the gulley.

white ford lightning (all black wheels) w/white enclosed trailer.

So far bungle_dood and I will be there on Saturday. But if things don't work out on Saturday, count me in on Sunday.

Hey blueangel,

I will be park in first parking lot by track. I'll be there 10-10:30am today. Look for me blue Ford Explore with moto carrier. I hope see you there.

Jinny

I will be their around 11:00. With a buddy. We will be in a Red Ford Ranger pulling a open trailer with a KLX300 and a WR450.

I'll be there from 9:30 to 3:00, where are you planing to park?

Hey Honeyman,

I'm coming too. I'll be there around 9:00 at the first parking lot. Blue Ford Explore w/carrier.

Jinny

I'll be there w/ burned.

holy fricken wind/dust!

holy fricken wind/dust!

I second that.

Glad to meet you. We will have to get out their again when the gales subside.

Sorry if didn't get to meet everyone that posted and showed up. I did a tour through some of the lots and Burned was the only one I found.

I will be their around 11:00. With a buddy. We will be in a Red Ford Ranger pulling a open trailer with a KLX300 and a WR450.

Hey Rich,

Honeyman and I was looking for you guys. Where did you guys park? We park at the first parking lot by MX track.

We had awesome ride. Honeyman and I rode single track most of the time, wind was not bad there and less dust. We had great time. Thanks Honeyman!

Jinny

I didn't drive, My bud parked in a gully back by the road track to try and block the wind. I putted through the first lot a couple of times but didn't see you. You guys must have been out riding. Sorry I missed you. See you next time.

i always park past/south of the road course by the gulley.

lets get a TT PMI ride organized one of these sundays.

I'm up for it. Sundays are always open for me. Looks like 50s and sunny this weekend. Also I have a 3 day weekend for MLK,jr day and my wife will be out of town. So the next 2 weekends are good for me.

Let me know guys i will make the 2 hour trek to come ride with you all

I don't know my work schedule for next Sunday yet, but I'm sure I can ride this Saturday.

Jinny

The next 2 Sundays work for me. :applause:

I'm in, what time Sunday the 8th&15th, 9:30am?

Lets all Park down by the gully to make it easy.