Sign in to follow this  

Tell me what is wrong with Husqvarnas?

I want to know what everyone in here thinks is wrong with Husqvarnas. so then i can take all the complaints to them in one neat little package! :applause: Thanks!

What is the point of this? Why do you want to round up complaints about them? This is a pretty :applause: post if you ask me.

Because Im trying to help Husqvarna get the respect they deserve and i see no problems with them. i just want to know what you dont like about them so maybe they will take notice and fix them. so dont be a jerk

I don't think they have any real problems. Their main issues are a lack of dealers and general knowledge about the brand. I am considering them for my next new bike, but I think the KTM will win, just because I have a dealer near me.

well georgestr, i dont blame you, that right now is the most aparent problem. im headed to the Cycle News International Motorcycle Show next weekend in Novi,MI and i hope i can get some time to talk to somone important at husky. and as far as the general knowledge about husky, heres a link www.husqvarnausa.com

Thanks For accualy responding and not b*tching about the question.

Lack of aftermarket products. People dont know anything about them. how they handle, power, reliability. They have a good product but they lack in achieving buyer cofidence.

Because Im trying to help Husqvarna get the respect they deserve and i see no problems with them. i just want to know what you dont like about them so maybe they will take notice and fix them. so dont be a jerk

Yeah Scootie! Don't be a jerk. :applause:

For what it's worth, I've only heard great things about Huskies.

hpf89x: as far as aftermarket goes, were screwed and i know this all to well. but Akrapovic makes a pipe for all model TC/TE's. and our buddy Eraldo Ferracci is helping out as usual. www.ferracci.com and for reviews, ive read one out of Cycle News. and transworld motocross is supposed to run a test on the new MX'ers so keep you eyes peeled and fingers crossed.

I know mine are. ~ :applause:

Honda guys are okay. They're just a little red with jealousy.

I have 2 Hondas and am thinking about a Husky TE-510. Now Suzuki riders... :applause::bonk:

Good for you georgestr. if you have and questions about the bikes just shoot me a message.

and Suzuki guys arent all bad, im here to stop the prejiduce.

but still, Hondas? :applause:

I was actually trying to defend them. If you would have started your thread with a little more info, you would not have got the responce you did from me. Sorry for calling your thread lame, will you please forgive me.

I want to know what everyone in here thinks is wrong with Husqvarnas. so then i can take all the complaints to them in one neat little package! :applause: Thanks!

Spam.

Now Suzuki riders... :applause::bonk:

I'd have to say we're yellow with fear........................of spending too much money on a bike with bad valves!!! :cry:

p.s. My buddy rides a Honda '05 450R. I WISH I was good enough to ride that amazing machine!

I just don't know anything about the Husky's. There are no dealers in my area. I have heard nothing bad about the Husky's, but when I am buying a new bike, I like to be able to look it over. After I narrow down the choices, my local dealer will let me take it for a spin around the lot. If they sold Husky's, I would definately give them an honest try.

I havent heard much about huskys but i saw one ripping the trails near me :bonk: it looked pritty sweet :applause: