Anyone up for Eastern Washington ride?

I thought I had people to ride with tomorrow but all four possible riding partners are unable to ride. So now I got no one to ride Saddle Mt. or possibly my favorite trail. According to the weather report Thursday is going to have the best weather or maybe Saturday will be similar. Friday is predicting the worst of the three days.

It looks like Teletubby reruns for me unless I chance it alone which I may do.

Just north of e-burg, right?

I rode there once many years ago during the summer monthes. It was a great ride, and a fun climb to the top.

I head back to school (central) on monday, and might possibly be interested on a tuesday ride before classes start. Keep me posted...

Nick,

Sorry we were not able to make it over to your neck of the woods. You are always welcome to come over this way and play in our woods. Hope to see you soon.

Jeff & Kimi

I keep telling myself I am going to do that too. I have always wanted to see if my bikes will run under water. I am going to make it over there yet.

:applause:

I will be up for a ride this weekend any time let me know I just picked up my new 525 need to get some time on it before my next race Rod.

That is so cool! The 525 is a really fun bike. It looks like this Saturday there will be some of us riding. That is if the passes do not become dangerous. I will get more details soon. Friday would be good for me also if anyone is interested.

Friday would be good for me also if anyone is interested.

I am definately interested in a Friday ride; Right now the Snoqualmie pass cam shows clear roads with 3-6in of snow expected tonight but at elevations above 3,000' which is right at the pass elevation; so I'm thinking it might be worth a try to come over tomorrow; I don't have chains but with the big orange pig on the moto-jack rack on the back of the dually, I should have at least some traction :applause:

Where you thinking of riding?

I am definately interested in a Friday ride; Right now the Snoqualmie pass cam shows clear roads with 3-6in of snow expected tonight but at elevations above 3,000' which is right at the pass elevation; so I'm thinking it might be worth a try to come over tomorrow; I don't have chains but with the big orange pig on the moto-jack rack on the back of the dually, I should have at least some traction :applause:

Where you thinking of riding?

OK lets shoot for meeting at 9:30 to 10:00 at the big Gas Station just off the George exit. It will be to your right you can't miss it. We will have some fun.

:bonk:

Red toyota pick up. Not sure what bike will be in the back. But it could be anyone of four. :applause:

I will ask Alex if he wants to ride Friday. He is probably going to mount his new front tire tonight so he might want to try it out.

Thats if he can find the staging area. :bonk:

TONY