Look what I found

I found this ad and thought it might be interesting to someone out there in Dirt Bike Land.

Wanted – Dirt Bike Tour Guide

Employment opportunity-6 to 3 months per year-summer season-good pay-plus all the riding you can stand-drivers license required-no traffic citations-must have transportation-personable-heavy on common sense-some mechanical ability-must be physically fit-must be accomplished dirt bike rider-

We at Durhamtown.com have an opportunity for the right person to handle our new tour business based in Colorado. See durhamtownadventuretours.com for complete information. Contact-Email only-Mike McCommons at mikemc@durhamtown.com.

I found this ad and thought it might be interesting to someone out there in Dirt Bike Land.

Wanted – Dirt Bike Tour Guide

Employment opportunity-6 to 3 months per year-summer season-good pay-plus all the riding you can stand-drivers license required-no traffic citations-must have transportation-personable-heavy on common sense-some mechanical ability-must be physically fit-must be accomplished dirt bike rider-

We at Durhamtown.com have an opportunity for the right person to handle our new tour business based in Colorado. See durhamtownadventuretours.com for complete information. Contact-Email only-Mike McCommons at mikemc@durhamtown.com.

I read their ad http://www.durhamtownadventuretours.com/

Thats funny, with seven crf250X's their going to need a mechanic with a pocket full of valves shims :applause: