Gas Gas

Yep thats right they are awesome bikes, infact probably one of the best kept secrets in the dirtbike world lots of power light as a feather and handle superb. We have 3 in our riding group :applause:

we have 1 in our riding group. i've heard good things about them. personally i like my ktm better, but i dont have anything against a gas gas

Gas Gas bikes rock in every way.

On of the most awesome thing about them is the customer service and parts availiblity. Try calling the president of KTM north america on the phone, not even to mention honda etc. Try speeding up a back-ordered honda part.

If you need to talk to the man at GG USA, you can call him! He's nice. He cares.

Here's mine:

sisters.jpg

Gas Gas bikes rock in every way.

On of the most awesome thing about them is the customer service and parts availiblity. Try calling the president of KTM north america on the phone, not even to mention honda etc. Try speeding up a back-ordered honda part.

If you need to talk to the man at GG USA, you can call him! He's nice. He cares.

Amen. :applause:

You left off that they are sexy too.

P1010005.jpg

my friend had a GG 125 for MX..and it really sucked ? ive never seen a gas gas around my area hold up at all?..but i only know of 5 ppl who have them and hated them..the wore out pistons faster then any other bike..and the trannys sucked..3/5 bikes tranny's blew..i dont really like them..but i dont have alot of excperiance with them..but hey if you guys have had good luck with them..thats awsome..and i hope you have fun on them :-)

my friend had a GG 125 for MX..and it really sucked ? ive never seen a gas gas around my area hold up at all?..but i only know of 5 ppl who have them and hated them..the wore out pistons faster then any other bike..and the trannys sucked..3/5 bikes tranny's blew..i dont really like them..but i dont have alot of excperiance with them..but hey if you guys have had good luck with them..thats awsome..and i hope you have fun on them :-)

This is the same wanker who trashes anyone who reports a problem with their own KX250F.

Check out his posts

here

:applause:

I had a 2000 Gas Gas EC200 and it was one of the best handling bikes I've ever owned. The older models such as mine had left crank bearing problems (not enough lubrication, wrong bearing depending on who you ask), and the parts availibility under the old GGNA management was awful (except for Smackover Motor Sports - see below). I've heard all that has changed, however, due to new management. I loved that bike, but could not keep it running every week because I tear things up.

Anyway, the best site I've found to ask questions about GAS GAS is www.smackovermotorsports.com. Great people.