Sign in to follow this  

Black or Gold?

Which color of rim should i go with on my new RMZ450. Should i go gold like all the zuks or should i go black. not sure which looks better. tell me what you think or show some pics, to help decide.

I like them black rims, they are pretty sweet. makes it look tougher. Hey anybody have some pics with red rims.

Dude Nice Bike!

I prefer all stock bikes personally, but you've added just some suttle touches, mixing both stock and aftermarket cosmetics. I love the stock 05 Suzuki graphics.

Nice truck also, I take it that is a VW V10 diesel? I can't remember the model but my boss has one.

Still perfect bike... :applause:

Thanks for the complements. I think i'm done with the bike as far as looks are concerned, they are a great looking bike right out of the box! The truck is actually my dad's and it is a Porsche Cayenne S, but very similar to the VW!

If its an 06 than get Blue

Otherwise it depends what graphics you have but most of the time i prefer the gold to black

YELLOW!

not gold, not black...YELLOW! (like team suzui rims)

you can get them from excel or pro wheel

i have gold and dont likey and agree with grizzly 600..yellow or black

Check out MXA, they tested the Yoshimira RMZ, it has a powder coated black frame, and black rims. It is sick. I never spend money on looks, but if I did, I would do that. :applause: