Sign in to follow this  

bar risers

can anyone suggest bar risers for a 2004 drz400s.. just got a new set of Oneal bars and they're the same hgt as the stock drz bars basically.. plus, if i raise the bars an inch or so, i can finally lower my front forks .5" (like i was supposed to do) since i put on a drz1 kouba link.. thanks

Use the "search" feature for "bar risers" in the DRZ forum and you will find ALOT of choices... :applause:

can anyone suggest bar risers for a 2004 drz400s.. just got a new set of Oneal bars and they're the same hgt as the stock drz bars basically.. plus, if i raise the bars an inch or so, i can finally lower my front forks .5" (like i was supposed to do) since i put on a drz1 kouba link.. thanks

Try here.

Neil. :applause::bonk::cry:

I have an '03 DRZ400E and put on the bar risers I found at www.barrisers@mts.net

They go on very easy with no cable problems. They raise the bar by 1.5 inches and forward by 1.375 inches.

I think the foreward mount bars may interfere with the computer on an S. I got my 1.5" from bigdrz but have seen them for less on ebay since then. They make for a much better ride standing, I don't feel like I'm reaching down for the bars.

My straight 1.5" risers arrived today from Andy at Big DR risers. Put them on already. They are saaweeet!

Thanks for a great product Andy. :applause:

I just ordered by 1.5" forward risers from Andy.

Whatever happened to the favorable US/Canadian exchange rate? I was thinking $105 CND would come out to 20 cents US. No such luck.

I also ordered from Andy. I think the risers with the extra material that fit into the cut-out just makes a cleaner, finished look.