Pittsburgh PA Area Motorcycle Shops

I asked this in the Town Square and didn't get any responses, so I thought I'd ask my fellow DRZ bruthas:

I'm visiting the Pittsburgh area and want to do some after Christmas shopping for gear. Are there any good shops in the area?

I asked this in the Town Square and didn't get any responses, so I thought I'd ask my fellow DRZ bruthas:

I'm visiting the Pittsburgh area and want to do some after Christmas shopping for gear. Are there any good shops in the area?

Yes....Heading towards Monroeville leaving out of Pittsburgh...It becomes 22 East going toward Indiana...Stay on that past Monroeville for about another 10 minutes or so and you will see a big dealer on the right...Quite a few accessories, bikes, etc. Sorry can't remember the name...I go down to Pittsburgh for the Computer Shows everytime I'm back home in the States..I usually stop at that dealer to have a look-see...

H.c. ,

There is a good place near, pittsburgh international airport , " Bob Tracey's World of cycles" . It is a suzuki - yamaha dealer, with a pretty large selection of gear. I'll see if I can find a number for it, in a bit for you. :applause:

Heres the info:

www.worldofcycles.com They are closed Jan 2 - 5. The phone is 412-269-9999 or 800-860-0686 . Good map on thier site too!

Good luck !! :applause:

Exactly what I was looking for, bro. Thanks a bunch! I'm headed that way tomorrow.

They have a good online microfiche for the DRZ and my FZ1 too, an added bonus! :applause::bonk::cry: