RaceTech Spring Sizing Chart Help

Looking to significantly stiffen up the suspension for MX duty. Does anyone know how effective the RaceTech spring sizing chart is for MX & Supercross for the DRZ400S?

I'm afraid that they use traditional rider weight and style of riding to suggest correct KG spring and may not be totally "Bike" specific for the DRZ's 290lbs.

Anyone have experience with the RaceTech springs that can comment?

I thought their calculator let you put in whether you were doing mx or trail riding, weight, bike, etc?

I'm sure someone who has a racetech spring will chime in, but from what I've read here, its the way to go. Why don't you give them a call?

Tim

I thought their calculator let you put in whether you were doing mx or trail riding, weight, bike, etc?

I'm sure someone who has a racetech spring will chime in, but from what I've read here, its the way to go. Why don't you give them a call?

Tim

I did email, just no response yet. I'll call them as well.

Thanks.

Still want to hear from those that have done the spring kit, front and rear, for MX racing for their non-biased opinion. Lot's of feedback on suspension forum but none from DRZ owners, mostaly CR's, YZ's, KX's, etc.

I've got the stiffest ones they make for the DRZ...which was still well below the rating specified by their own calculator for my weight at ANY riding style.

I've had fly-weight doods say it did'nt feel too stiff after a short(non-MX) trail ride on it.