buzzers

Dude! Really????

That was the f ing stupid. Go back outside and ride

believe it or not, i'm 23 and i enjoyed the second one. if you've ever gone raving before you'd understand... most of the people here are either the younger generation or the older generation... not much of us middle folk lol. wonder who else will get it.

I'm 23...see my post above.

I'm 23...see my post above.

understood, but my point is you've probably never been to a rave. Dont try to associate it with drugs either, because thats like saying all motocross riders ride 4 strokes.

understood, but my point is you've probably never been to a rave. Dont try to associate it with drugs either, because thats like saying all motocross riders ride 4 strokes.

:bonk:

No, I understand. And unbeknownst to most, me and a buddy threw two rather large raves in warehouses in Sacramento/Elk Grove in our senior year of high school. Then I realized how much I hated that scene. So yes, I have been to a rave...And I understand what you were eluding to. :applause:

That's about 10 minutes I'll never get back.... :applause:

ehh it was ok... i understood it but ehh..

Stupid!!!!!!!!!

The first one was lame, but the second one was pretty damn funny.

The first one was lame, but the second one was pretty damn funny.

agreed. THe second one was funny. The green guy with the glow sticks was great

:applause:

stupidly funny.........they don't have a smiley for indifference..eh..

They spared no expense...

Well I watched them all! I hope your happy.

I take it back..I watched them again..........LOL! I like them, I judged them too fast.

agree

so, how much money did you make :cry:

Nor cal scene is a bit different from the so cal scene... well at least it was back then. I wouldnt know about now. The fad lasted me about a year and a half then it was back to drinking again. :cry:

:bonk:

No, I understand. And unbeknownst to most, me and a buddy threw two rather large raves in warehouses in Sacramento/Elk Grove in our senior year of high school. Then I realized how much I hated that scene. So yes, I have been to a rave...And I understand what you were eluding to. :applause: