Sign in to follow this  

New pinger joins the family...

My brother and I picked up another bike for the rough trail duty since the old TT350 is just a bear to throw around on the tight trails we seem to ride.

We had been looking for a while now and had planned on getting a late model 250 MX bike and setting it up for trail use unless we could find a good example of a RMX or WR. I happened upon this peach at the dealership that had been recently traded in by the original owner for a KTM 525. It still had the original tires on it, the dealer replaced the rear due to weather checking.

Now we have the bike we wanted for less than it would have cost us to buy an MXer and set it up with the large tank, flywheel weight, suspension mods, lighting coil, lights, and other misc items.

1996 Suzuki RMX250

ada7r

Later,

Awesome bike! My buddy just sold his 96' RMX that was even cleaner than that one and was street legal to boot!

Nice bike, congrats :applause:

Awesome bike! My buddy just sold his 96' RMX that was even cleaner than that one and was street legal to boot!

Nice bike, congrats :applause:

MMM, street lethal is the only other thing that we could have wished for. But we have street bikes for that.

Yes I spelled that right. :bonk:

Later,

Hi Jake did you pick that up at pro caliber? nice bike, i rode with you and your brother once, hope he enjoys his new ride, Daniel

Yes we sure did. We are going to have to get together soon and ride again. You been eating your wheaties? :applause:

Later,