Sign in to follow this  

MXA Shootout

What does that tell you about the new KXF? I believe it hasn't finished lower than 2nd overall in all the shootouts. Not a bad year to be riding green.

This bike is consistant. must be good

Yes it is.

And no worse than second tells you that even if a mag is biased, they still can not rate the KXF lower than second....which means it is probably the better machine.

where did you find this information, is the new issue already out, b/c i have not gotten it yet, also open class i remember you bashing the hell out of MXA any way congrats on the great bike!

where did you find this information, is the new issue already out, b/c i have not gotten it yet, also open class i remember you bashing the hell out of MXA any way congrats on the great bike!

Yes I did, and I stand by dis-taste for MXA. btw- I saw a post in the Yamaha forum that Yamxa said that the 06 YZF450 was the best 450 ever made....what a shocker :applause:

We subscribe and there's no 250F shootout in our latest MXA (Jan. 2006 issue). IMO, I don't think there's any way MXA would pick the Kawi without a full page ad in one or more of their publications. But ... anythings possible.

yeah not too many ads for kawi in mxa, but no offense but i think this thread is a joke, i do not think that mxa has their shootout yet b/c not in mag or on website. i think it is made up, not saying that kawi could not win just saying unless this guy works for mxa how would he know? i subscribe and have not gotten new mag yet.

what gave the edge to the KXF that makes it better than the YZF according to that magazine

better handling is my guess :applause:

yeah not too many ads for kawi in mxa, but no offense but i think this thread is a joke, i do not think that mxa has their shootout yet b/c not in mag or on website. i think it is made up,.

Care to place a bet on that?? :applause:

Its all in the February 06 issue. page 112.... KXF 250 1st place.

Man, my jaw is going to hit the floor :bonk: if the Kawi won the MXA shootout. Yamaha is going to ask for all their money back :cry:

OK... so now that you have the "best" bike, we should be seeing alot more Kawasaki's on the podiums right? No more excuses for coming in last? .... Its still all about the rider! These shootouts are similar to the supercar shootouts that Road and Track does. Just because it came in 5th, doesn't mean its not awesome too. They are all good and they all have the potential to win. Reliability and build quality is what matters at this level, something the mags just pass over. Im not sure the KXF, SXF, or RMZ has a long enough track record to claim to be a winner yet.

oh, o.k. i just have not recieved the issue yet and i did not see it on the website, but i believe you now.

Man, my jaw is going to hit the floor :applause: if the Kawi won the MXA shootout. Yamaha is going to ask for all their money back :bonk:

dont worry, they more than made up for it in the 06YZF 450 test......LOL

The praise they give the 450 is WAY over the top. They start out telling you its the best 06 450, and feels lighter than a 250F.

OK... so now that you have the "best" bike, we should be seeing alot more Kawasaki's on the podiums right? No more excuses for coming in last? .... Its still all about the rider! These shootouts are similar to the supercar shootouts that Road and Track does. Just because it came in 5th, doesn't mean its not awesome too. They are all good and they all have the potential to win. Reliability and build quality is what matters at this level, something the mags just pass over. Im not sure the KXF, SXF, or RMZ has a long enough track record to claim to be a winner yet.

Ha Ha Ha HA ... FUNNY! :bonk::applause::cry: Where have you been? The KX250F has won more than any other 250F the last 2 years already. :cry: