Rocket exhaust

yea def. get back to me on how you like it...im thinking about putting one on my '05...so just drop me a line n tell me what you think of it after you have gotten a chance to ride w/it on...

thanks alot 696

kyle

Funny thing, when I ordered it I got a call the next day saying they accidentally sent a 05 and were out of 06's. Of course they sent a courier to pick it up but I had a chance to open it up and take a look.

I liked the craftsmanship, nice welds. It looked good and seemed to made of good quality material and the overall look was pretty cool.

So with that being said I will give a full write up when I get it and test it. BTW my 250F experience consist of a 02 stock, a 01 with a FMF Ti full system and my 06 stock..so far. I can already tell you the 06 is ALMOST as good as the 01 with a pipe, the 01 seemed to have a bit more bottom but thats it. For a stock system the 06 is great.

Well the UPS man came with my TAG goodies (sorry no Rocket yet, :applause: ) and my new 49 rear is in there. I plan on riding with both the stock and 49 sprocket and listing the differences there as well. I got the 49 for AX but it's suppose to wake up the bottom as well.