Battery Tender connections info?

I just got a Battery Tender Plus, along with several of the small cords that attach to each motorcycle's battery terminal, with a quick-connect ending that lets me easily do one connection to the charger, and turn on the charger, if it ever is needed.

My question:

--is the DR650 (06) a negative-ground, and does it have SCREW-ON battery-terminal posts, so the flat round (like a washer) cord connectors can be attached to the battery that way? Or is there something weird that will make this hard to connect to the battery?

Thanks in advance!

Yes, it is neg ground and has screw-on batt terminals. The ring lugs should fit fine. I made my own hook up with Sermos connectors (I fly electric RC aircraft). I then can hook up any accessories I want after installing Sermos on them too....

Yes, it is neg ground and has screw-on batt terminals. The ring lugs should fit fine. I made my own hook up with Sermos connectors (I fly electric RC aircraft). I then can hook up any accessories I want after installing Sermos on them too....

Thanks -- it sounds like it will bolt right on. I hope.

Me wrenching these days ===>>>> :bonk::applause:

It will bolt right on. I prefer the Battery Tender JR for motorcycles, but I'm sure the bigger one will work fine.