"Full Power" 2006 TE 450

Are the Jetting specs to convert the 2006 TE over to "Full Power" the same Jets that a TC has Stock?

Are the CamShaft specs the same for the TE and TC?

I used JD's kit and his recomendations and it's works pretty good. has a slight bog on the bottom. Power is very good. I'll fine tune it after it is fully broke in. Another person on the board used stock tc450 specs and said it works well also. Altough I wonder if the 510 would have fit me better.

i am in Australia with an 06 te450 with an Barret pipe JD red on 5th clip 48 pilot. tried 42 pilot but lean, bog occurred. Went back to 48. Done AP mod , no leak jet and 180 main. (Bike was surging with 175 main )

I used JD's kit and his recomendations and it's works pretty good. has a slight bog on the bottom. Power is very good. I'll fine tune it after it is fully broke in. Another person on the board used stock tc450 specs and said it works well also. Altough I wonder if the 510 would have fit me better.

I've got stock TC450 jetting specs in my TE. No bog whatsoever off the bottom and as you know, the power is excellent. I've been riding this past week at 8-10,000 feet and did not adjust jetting. There is some slight popping on deceleration, but otherwise the bike runs great.

Did a long 120 mile ride yesterday at a moderate pace. Got exactly 36 miles per gallon.

R