Sign in to follow this  

coolored silicone hoses

Where are they listed? My hose connected to the waterpump has a cut on it where the clamp is and it's got a slow coolant leak so I want to replace with some colored ones.

Check the classifieds in "Clown Times", in the "I want my bike to look like it belongs in a circus" section.

yea im looking for some color hoses too, i no i was looking for them a while ago and gave up cuz i couldent find any.

treehopper was there anypoint to your reply at all :applause:

Check the classifieds in "Clown Times", in the "I want my bike to look like it belongs in a circus" section.

I guess all the pro teams are actually carnies and not racers???

Run a search on the net for silicone heater hose... Parker and Aeroquip are major hose and fitting manufactures, you can try their sites, or you can go to a local Peterbuilt, Freightliner, or Kenworth dealer, in town and go to check out their parts department. you can probably get your hands on some in bulk to which you can cut to length?

Rocky Mtn has colored vent and fuel line. Not sure about other hoses

I remember one guy talking about some due in socal called the HOSEMAN who had damn near every hose for anything available, donno any more info than that though, sorry

I searched on ebay under "silicone heater hose" and I see some "1 Ply Silicone Heater Coolant Hose" that is like $2.32 a foot. I wonder if this would work for mx or would I need pre-bent hose?

Neighther has hoses?

Both of them carry the hoses but you will probably have to give them a call. Both of them are great people to deal with.

I talked to WMR yesterday and he can get me hoses :applause: I'm leaning more towards the red hoses though than blue...

treehopper was there anypoint to your reply at all :applause:

1-3-06, 12:12 P.M. joshb wrote: "I'm leaning more towards the red hoses though than blue..."

CV4 is the connection on these for alot of different bikes & quads. My buddies & I have gotten several sets from them & they're good to deal with. Talk to Jim or Shane & I bet they can hook you up.