Nee Advise

I used to race in the late 80's but then got out of it (motocross). After all the time I am 36 with 2 kids and just got a 2003 cr250 set up for wood and a rmz2004 for motocross. Wow the new 4 strokes are nice. What class do you think i shound run vet or 125 novice?

Age Class all the way.

The Bike Class will be full of kids thinking they're being scouted. :applause:

Tought choice.

125 Nervous class filled with beginner / fearless teenagers.

Vet class filled with guys who know they have to go to work on Monday, but are looking for the last "Win".

I'd go with Vet class and watch both races. You're down on power with a 250F, but have the handling advantage. If the Vet class is loaded with 450f and a bunch of sandbaggers, the 125 Nervous class might be better.

I do not want to get t-boned by a kid. You are right I have to go to work on Monday. I quess the cr250 might be the better bike for the vet class.

DEFINITELY THE VET CLASS...MY BROTHER IN LAW HAD THE SAME ISSUE LAST YEAR, AND CHOSE THE NOVICE CLASS. HE DIDN'T EVEN GET A LAP IN BEFORE SOME KID WENT OUT OF CONTROLL AND OVER JUMPED A STEP UP AND LANDED ON HIM. LUCKY FOR HIM, HE WAS ON MY BIKE! :applause: HE HAD TO TAKE A TRIP TO THE ER, BUT NOTHING TO BAD. BRUISED SHOULDER AND CONCUSSION. NOW HE ONLY RACES THE VET CLASS.

that does it VET class with people who have to be at work Monday. That is the one thing that I worried about. Sorry it happened to him. Thanks. It is funny after 15 years you never go over ridding.