Sign in to follow this  

Who made this tire?

Haven´t see this tire before and its the only picture i got. If you zoom the picture you will see that it´s not the pirelli tire.

I have looked at every page I can think of :bonk:

Someone maybe have seen this tire before :applause:

If it's not a Pirelli Scorpion, then it's a knock off one. The tread pattern is exactly the same. Well, it would be, if the one in your picture was facing towards you rather than away from you. And, I dont know how you are gonna zoom in well enough on that thumbnail to read the sidewall. I have photoshop and couldn't read it.

If it's not a Pirelli Scorpion, then it's a knock off one. The tread pattern is exactly the same. Well, it would be, if the one in your picture was facing towards you rather than away from you. And, I dont know how you are gonna zoom in well enough on that thumbnail to read the sidewall. I have photoshop and couldn't read it.

It´s not the same pattern, not the way I see it.

Look at this picture, sorry for my bad optical mouse when I wrote the text :applause:

<a  href=dackbig24ky.gif' alt='dackbig24ky.gif'>

I´m looking for a motardtire for dualpurpose and this one is the best looking so far with deep pattern and so on!

Like I said, that's because the tred pattern is facing a different direction, look at the picture of the scorpion, then in your head flip the tire 180degrees, the tread pattern is now the same. The difference is in the pictures, one faces towards, the other faces away. The center section of them is the giveaway. It could still be a different tire, but there is no way you can say that they are not, almost exactly the same, if they indeed are different.

Edit:Look at the post above mine now, his picture and yours the tire is now facing in the same direction. Looks the same to me, but like I said, that still doesn't mean they are the same tire.

I would say it is the scorpion...but of a different size. The pattern is identical...but looks to be just a bit different aspect ratio. This could be due to differnt tire sizes or photgraph angle and so on.

I think it is the scorpion.

I'd be willing to bet it's a cheap knockoff of a Pirelli MT90. The tread patter is super dee duper close, but not quite. If you really really really really need the side lugs to look exactly like that, by all means, try to find that tire. otehrwise, go with the MT90. Great tire, plus we already know what the hell it is.

I'd be willing to bet it's a cheap knockoff of a Pirelli MT90. The tread patter is super dee duper close, but not quite. If you really really really really need the side lugs to look exactly like that, by all means, try to find that tire. otehrwise, go with the MT90. Great tire, plus we already know what the hell it is.

I´m just curious if there is a new tire that I not have seen before, I have a few other candidates like Avon Distanzia, Metzeler Tourance, Michelin Anake/Sirac, Pirellis and a few more, but I like the deep pattern off the noname tire and was just curious who made it and if they got it in the right dimension. Scorpion MT90A/T don´t have the right dimension (150/70-17) unfortunatly but the MT90S/T will fit but it´s useless in rain in the test I read.

I don't know what tire it is but it is not the exact same tread pattern. if you look at the cuts in the center tread blocks the perelli has v shaped notches and the unkown brand has U shaped grooves.