Sign in to follow this  

anyone have yellow shroud?

Does anyone have their oem yellow headlight shroud (in good shape) and willing to sell it? Or aside from the dealer, where might I buy one?

I think ronayers.com sells oem plastics. And if they do, I guarnatee they'll be cheaper than a dealer.

I bought mine from OEM Thumpertalk, which had a GREAT price of $42 and a TERRIBLE shipping cost of $10.61.

Which is almost as bad as the $7.81 gasket I bought which they shipped to me for $8.11!

Keep in mind, that no businesses set shipping costs. UPS, USPS, DHL, and FedEx all set the price. Its kinda like don't shoot the messenger, cause TT can't dictate the cost of shipping their items.

But I do agree, shipping costs have gone way up in the recent years. And not just because of fuel costs.

Keep in mind, that no businesses set shipping costs. UPS, USPS, DHL, and FedEx all set the price. Its kinda like don't shoot the messenger, cause TT can't dictate the cost of shipping their items.

But I do agree, shipping costs have gone way up in the recent years. And not just because of fuel costs.

Actually, that's not true. Plenty of businesses set shipping costs. Some just pass along the actual cost to them of shipping, but others do "shipping and handling" or just charge what they think they can to ship something.