Sign in to follow this  

Reading,PA Boo Koo Arenacross 1-8-05

How many of you guys are going? I will be there all weekend. Go Plotts!!!

:applause:

There is a party at Crossroads Powersports on Thursday all the top Boo Koo riders will be there. Between 5 and 8

can someone give me direction on how to get there from central nj? or even a address or phone number?? thanks

I will be there all weekend.Look for me #275 on a yellow 06 yz250f and a blue 06 yz450.

I will be in race support mode Friday and Sat. 2 of my moto bro's are gona try and qualify, Jason Esterly #315 on a 2004 yz 250f

& Tony Roth #165 on a 2004 crf 450

I will be killing it on sunday 250 C class

Moto-Mel Fioravanti #72 on a 2006 kx 450f

No problem, I have like 15 people coming to watch. :applause:

Go Wallace! He's back from injury and on a tear watch out for the home town vet

Went to the race last night, got my money's worth. To those of you who raced, you guys make it look so easy and got some serious talent. That finish line jump with no room to stop and turn is insane on that tiny track. Thanks for some great entertainment.

Anyone who was there, that little kid in the 65class on the kx in the main that had first place no problem until he cased it in the rythem section?...holy sh*t I didn't think he was going to get up, but did and finished third. Little kids are made of rubber, I'm sure of this now.

Went to the race last night, got my money's worth. To those of you who raced, you guys make it look so easy and got some serious talent. That finish line jump with no room to stop and turn is insane on that tiny track. Thanks for some great entertainment.

Anyone who was there, that little kid in the 65class on the kx in the main that had first place no problem until he cased it in the rythem section?...holy sh*t I didn't think he was going to get up, but did and finished third. Little kids are made of rubber, I'm sure of this now.

No :applause: that kid went down hard. Plotts kid :bonk: !

They let you walk the track prior to the race, the whoops were insane, the finish line was jaw dropping :bonk:

http://results.racearenacross.com/06_photos/reading/pro/TOE_5252.JPG

That finish line jump with no room to stop and turn is insane on that tiny track.

http://results.racearenacross.com/06_photos/reading/pro/TOE_5367.JPG

Definitely need to trust the riders in from of you. They would hit the landing and immediately put the rear brake on getting ready for the turn.

Amazing talent, great racing :applause:

# 72,

I remember lineing up next to you.How did you end up finishing?

Also the finish line jump was actually pretty easy.It was extremely steep and I could feel the suspension rebounding on the face because it was soo steap.

I was leading the whole Heat until the last lap in the rythem section I staled

Ended up 5th in the heat.

In the main I got a bad start and passed a few guys to finish 6th.

I saw you bro. you did prety well.

Did anyone see the guy get landed on? On Sunday they took 10 people out of there in the meat wagon. Carnage!!!! People where killing themselves on the big jump. I saw a guy come up short and broke both ankles. It was hard to watch after a while. I think 1 man per class broke something.

I could have done alot better.I am not sure why I was riding the way I was there.I was really struggleing with the bikes.I have a feeling that its a combonation of only riding both bikes once, having too short of bars, and the track was just soo slick.I was first for a while until I stalled twice as well.