Which one should I buy

I'm new to pitbikes and my neighbor just bought an Xtreme 125, I think its a stage 1 or something because it has drum brakes in the back. Anyway after reading some posts on this site I'm interested in the SSR 125's from Outlaw Powersports because you get a lot for your money. I just have some questions.

I like the SSR125-C2 because it has inverted forks, aluminum swing arm and 14/12 tires. and is only $949.00 shipped

http://www.outlawpowersports.com/SSR125_C2_Pit_Bike_p/ssr125-c2.htm

Do you guys think it's worth extra the money to get the SSR125-B2 for $1299.00

http://www.outlawpowersports.com/PRO_SSR125_B2_Pit_Bike_p/pro%20ssr125-b2.htm

neither, chinese knock offs suck, they really do.. some of them are nice, theyre made out of garbage metal and they tanks leak theyre a mess get a used HONDA XR50 WITH MODS OR GET THE SDG OR EXTREME OR PITSTER THAT IS ANICE BIKE THO WILL HAVE SOME PROBLEMS BUT THEY ARE A HEL LOT FASTER IF I WAS YOU ID GET THE CHEAPER ONE

F that you should buy a xtreme mini cooper 2 those bikes rock....Plus why by a 110 when you can purchase done! Don't listen to most these clowns on TT they are all clouded by china knock off=bad when in reality the japs 40 years ago had the same problem.....go Xtreme they are nice pit bikes for the price!

The new xtreme crIII or the Pitster pro would be the best bet... If you got the $$$ go with a Honda and build up.. In My Opinion

Get a Honda. :applause:

neither, chinese knock offs suck, they really do.. some of them are nice, theyre made out of garbage metal and they tanks leak theyre a mess get a used HONDA XR50 WITH MODS OR GET THE SDG OR EXTREME OR PITSTER THAT IS ANICE BIKE THO WILL HAVE SOME PROBLEMS BUT THEY ARE A HEL LOT FASTER IF I WAS YOU ID GET THE CHEAPER ONE

what problems have u personally seen with the pitster? ide like to know since ur an expert at the overseas bikes....ive herd no problems with the bike..my buddies have been racing them every weekend for over a year and its outlasted some hondas...no problems at all..not even anyone on TT had anything go wrong...let us know everything that is wrong and crappy with the pitster so ppl can be warned why not to buy it :applause:

Both are :applause:

Buy a real bike!

Buy A Pitster

I Have Nothjing Towards The Good Bikes Like Pitsters And Extreme Sdg Its Those Cheap As Ebay Garbage I No I Bought One Until I Got My Pitster

I ended up buying the 2006 RC125SX. We'll see how it works out. :applause:

I ended up buying the 2006 RC125SX. We'll see how it works out. :applause:

why did you choose the rc over the ssr's?

The new xtreme crIII or the Pitster pro would be the best bet... If you got the $$$ go with a Honda and build up.. In My Opinion

i agree !

pic a TOP chinese bike you will be happy

I don't think the SSR's sold by outlaw are bad or anything. The guys there seem pretty cool from all the posts I've read on here. I liked the fact that Vince at RC Motors was so involved in the developement and the bike had all the features that I wanted. To me the bike seems more race ready, I think it has a better suspension and frame, it just looks alot more beafy and sturdy. Plus I haven't heard many reviews on the SSR's and everyone that bought the 06' RC125SX has said great things.

ahh yea outlaw has been working for the past 3 years with the ssr guy to get them up to speed... but thats cool hope it goes well and please keep us updated on how things go...