Sign in to follow this  

Will be buying CTI Wrist brace Soon

Will be buying a CTI wrist brace here in the up coming month, Anyone have one now? If not I will be be leaving my own feedback once I have rode with it. I seen many post on them in here but no one has seems to have one so I will be the 1st I believe. Hope its worth $349. LOL.

how's your range of motion, particularly in pronation and supination

drmark

For the most part I think they are doing OK. I just was seeing the OT yesterday and have 39 deg Sup that is only up 1 deg from Nov and 41 deg diff from my left, Pron is now 46 deg and that is up by 4 deg from Nov, and 29 deg diff from my left, Mt wrist flex is 58 deg, wrist ext is 60 deg, my UD is 20 deg ( same as left now ) and my RD is 24 deg ( also same as my left ), my grip is 73# and that is up 11# from Nov. These all were taken yesterday by the OT. Are you thinking it is too early to be thinking riding or should I be waiting longer, Also do you think that the CTI wrist brace isnt a good idea and maybe should stay with the Sixsixone Braces I showed you or does someone else make something you think would suit me better. Thanks again for all your input.

how's your range of motion, particularly in pronation and supination

drmark

Just a quick question, How do you think the limited pronation and supination that I have will effect my riding style, What could you see if not leting me do or have to change in my riding? Thanks again drmark, you been a very big help in this recovery even though your a few thousand miles away, its been a very helpful.

my son broke the growth plate in his wrist soon as the cast came off we used one they are great no problems and yes you can still race in one

my son broke the growth plate in his wrist soon as the cast came off we used one they are great no problems and yes you can still race in one

Does he wear it over or under his jersey and if so, How much bigger did the gloves he wears did you have to buy?? , so that they fit over the brace. Also does he have the OTS CTI brace or did he get one of the custom ones that CTI makes. When I get mine here this month I will be getting the OTS one, Like I said my one and only concern is what size of gloves to buy so that I can wear it under my jersery and gloves, Thanks for the info, Roost ya later.

Glove goes on first.Then the wrist brace.Then the jersey.He says the palm strap does not bother him at all.We have 0 degree stop in the left hand,20 degree stop in his right hand.His are the ots models.Insurance covered all but 90 dollars worth.After 2 broken arms and one wrist we swear by them. Great colors too. good luck.

2006 sponsors

--------------

Procircuit

Progrip

Sidi

renthal

Decal works

six six one

twin air

Rims plus

I need to get some, but i dont think my insurance would pay for them. they just payed for a set of CTI's for my knees lol. and a new deductable. the CTI wrist brace is full custom right? I dont think an off the shelf would work because my left arm is crooked from me rebreaking it right after i got my external fixatur off lol. I must suck at life. I have broken my right wrist three times, and my left twice.

I ordered mine last nite and paid out of pocket, It will be here tomorrow, Hope to try it out this weekend on my Buddy's 04 Yz250F, My new 06 is on order and wont be in untill end of jan. Hopes it works well, shall find out soon.

Glove goes on first.Then the wrist brace.Then the jersey.He says the palm strap does not bother him at all.We have 0 degree stop in the left hand,20 degree stop in his right hand.His are the ots models.Insurance covered all but 90 dollars worth.After 2 broken arms and one wrist we swear by them. Great colors too. good luck.

How did you go about it, just contact your insurance company first? I think I may need one but can't afford to pay out of pocket.