Ftr Hs Class Question

I have raced a race in the beginner class and want to move up to the C Class. I am not sure if I would be in C 250 or C Open though. Can someone please help :applause: I have a YZ 426. Thanks :bonk:

Open C

Is there a way to get your bike number chosen/assigned to you before registration. I already have an FTR membership and all that good stuff.

That, I dont know. Have you checked their website? They have a forum there, I'm sure you could get all your questions answered.

C Open is a smaller class.

c open is fast if you are a beginner, it is better to ride the specialty classes if you can, ie. 35 C, senior c, master c, etc. best thing to do is call bonnie george, you can get her number off the ftr site. see ya at palatka!

ftr senior c

27C honda crf450r

How old is senior ?

35 and over is Vet

40 and over is Senior

45 and over is Super Senior

Dont rub it in. :applause:

couldn't they rename the classes from 35-39 to smart riders, 40-44 smarter riders and 45-up smartest riders, i really don't like being called a senior at age 40

Dam, imagine being called a SUPER SENIOR!!!!!!! Now that sucks for a 47 yr old!!!!

2 months and counting (in 4 days).

Don :applause:

btw, what would the Master class riders be ....Genius's?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Daylan Smithey
      Hey I was wondering if anyone new why my bike won't start, every 5 to 10 kicks it will backfire and that's all it will do. the other night I roll started it and it started but ran terribly. Got it from a guy saying it was in a building for 8 months. took the carb of cleaned the jets out and put it back on, now when I kick it it sounds like it wants to start but doesn't. also there's no more backfiring.
    • By Kenya
      Hello all,
      There's been a lot of talk about how to register a dirt bike in states that don't allow it.
      I just moved to North Carolina and for the first time in my life might be able to afford a bike. I've been dreaming about an XR650R for a long time, but they're not cheap. Plated bikes seem to be more expensive too. So here's my question, has anyone tried to plate a dirt bike by adding all the necessary features and having it inspected as a custom bike? Anyone know of another way I can plate an xr650 in NC?
    • By bronc3
      Any one up for ridin' local today? Beaulies and I are riding for a couple hours this afternoon in South Zero Gulch.
    • By dano945
      My vehicle is gone and I was wondering if I could catch a ride with anyone racing in Reidsville, NC this Sat?? I live in Greensboro, NC (40 miles south of Reidsville) Thanks Dan 970-331-9941