Sign in to follow this  

Where are all the new jersey riders??

This winter cold and snow sucks.We have to hibernate 6 months out of the year and when we finally get to practice it becomes 5000 degrees outside.Well I sold my 03 yz450 a couple of months ago and decided to buy a 06 rmz450.Is there any tracks in central jersey or for any part of new jersey? 3 months left until E TOWN opens back up.How about atco ,,is that open? :applause:

Atco and Etown are closed for the winter. :applause: But Blue Diamond and The Landing are still open when the mood strikes them. I have another thread trying to make riding plans for this weekend. Maybe I'll see you there on Sunday.

Hey guys yea I here that Im like ready to put street bike tires on my ride and do some supermoto in NYC.

Anybody have a private track say an Hr from me in The Bronx?

Im gonna get dowm to Florida in Feb to ride but don't no if I can make it that long.

Some places I ws thinking about going to are Rausch Creek in Pa any one no if it's worh the 2 Hr trip for me?

Also Atv new york in Modena that have 300 acres of trails and I herd somekind of a track???.

If any body has a private place I can ride I can keep a secret :applause:

http://www.tagworld.com/cacimoto226

I dont know of any private tracks but if you guys want to plan a weekend day for riding, I know a couple of people to get together.

Hey,

I like that supermoto in NYC idea....I'm buildng one up right now...Should be done in late feb/early march...I'd be up for that...I'll set up a post when the time comes..

Hey guys yea I here that Im like ready to put street bike tires on my ride and do some supermoto in NYC.

Anybody have a private track say an Hr from me in The Bronx?

Im gonna get dowm to Florida in Feb to ride but don't no if I can make it that long.

Some places I ws thinking about going to are Rausch Creek in Pa any one no if it's worh the 2 Hr trip for me?

Also Atv new york in Modena that have 300 acres of trails and I herd somekind of a track???.

If any body has a private place I can ride I can keep a secret :applause:

That place in Modena, I hear is terrible. A free-for all. It's just apple orchards. I haven't been there myself, for those reasons, but thats all I hear.

Buy some Friction tires and switch to the Ice for the winter. The bikes grip like they are on rails.

yup, lembo lake does suck, it is a free for all.....

Island MX is supposed to be open all winter weather permitting on the weekends.. I'm hoping it dries up and they are able to open....

We are going to this place in south jersey called georges.Has anyone ever been there? I just bought a leftover 05 rm450 and I cant wait to ride it.

Yea, Long Island Motocross will be closed till March. I ride there and no the owner Joe, he is in Florida till then so that place is out which blows.

I was thinking of taking a drive to Rauch Creek motocross any one no about that track ??? what style how many jumps,whoops,offcambers and all the bells and whistles :applause:

It's not a good idea to post about that place...It is HIGHLY illegal to ride down that way, and the rangers, state police, and local police patrol on quads...You will get busted...they don't play around...fines$$$, impound$$$, etc....Plus, when people post that guys name, he gets in trouble from the town, as they don't want people thinking they can ride down there, and they pay him a visit too...

I watched the police give tickets to north jersey cops that were riding thier atv's...they didn't impound them, but wrote them tixx to court...

Just a word from someone that cares...I'll leave it at that...

The place is called georges because it is private land owned by a guy names george and he lets people ride there as long as you give him a donation.There arent any police there to give you tickets.no worries at all.I will get some more info tomorrow for everyone,

The police are allowed to patrol his land, I dont think you know what youre getting into. He does get hassled by the police everytime people post his name on the net. As a courtesy to him please do not post his name on the net.

ive heard of this place before, if its his land how does he get in trouble for letting peopel ride it?

Private land is just that...PRIVATE.. You should not be advertise the guys track on a place like this... That how things get shut down... :applause:

That sounds like everyplace in New Jersey. Once word gets out people flock there and the place gets shut down. The only way to ride legally in New Jersey is with a dual sport. That is why I just bought a 06 Husky TE-450.