ttr-125 frame cradle

ok, my first post on this site. my son got a new ttr-125 for christmas, ive been looking at some mods to do. i like the looks of the bbr frame cradle/skid plate, but 200.00! i dont think so. does anybody else make something similar, not as expensive. better yet does anyone have a used one for sale.

thanks, dirtchief

i think precition racing components makes one..there site is still underconstruction tho as far as i know thats it

Keep an eye on EBAY. We picked up a new one for less than $150 (still seems a bit steep though!). Also, get that air box opened up and carb re-jetted. I recommend the BBR air filter system. The stock air filter basket gasket falls apart over time. :applause:

ok, my first post on this site. my son got a new ttr-125 for christmas, ive been looking at some mods to do. i like the looks of the bbr frame cradle/skid plate, but 200.00! i dont think so. does anybody else make something similar, not as expensive. better yet does anyone have a used one for sale.

thanks, dirtchief

Get it here at the TT store. Add a couple filters to get the total up to $149 and they ship free :applause:

TT Store

I agree. The BBR stuff is prohibitively expensive for what it is. I would really like to get several of their products but it's like they take what it's worth and triple it. It just isn't worth it to me. Luckily my wife rides pretty gently.

thanks, dirtchief

I got a BBR frame cradle on my kids 125L. He beats the bike up pretty well. I can't complain about the quality. It has held up very good. I got mine through TT. Good price. On another note. A frame cradle is probably the single best upgrade you can do.

i got mine on ebay for 129 brand new.. you can find them in a lot of stores for 140-150. still expensive, but you get a very thick skid plate, and a lot of frame support. definately worth it if your doing any jumping

thanks for all the info guys, i didnt know that i could buy one off this site, 126.00, thats a good deal. :applause: