Sign in to follow this  

Anyone got a pipe?

Lookin for feedback about which aftermarket pipe to add to my X. What's good, What's not? I don't want to spend and huge amount, But i don't want a P.O.S either.

I was thinkin procircuit.. No guys this is not for adding performance to the bike, I just need a good sound.. Stock is too quiet. plus I wanna rejet this w\ a pipe because the X comes factory way too lean.

any ideas?

I used a "CHM" pipe on my 04. It worked great, came with a spark arrester and quite core insert (I never used it) plus it was about $300.00 bucks less than any other decent pipe. The CHM is steel so it will last through a lot more drops and crashes than most. As soon as my stock 06 is screwed-up I'll be buying another CHM. :applause:

I don't think the header will fit. The radiators on the X are bigger and I think the radiator hose gets in the way. The muffler will bolt right on.

Ya thats the one. Call and ask them about fitting the x. They are a honda dealer also so I would imagine they can make it fit.

I don't think the header will fit. The radiators on the X are bigger and I think the radiator hose gets in the way. The muffler will bolt right on.

It might fit, I think the right radiator is the same as the one on the R, the left is bigger.