120 bore kit

I don't think the XR100.com cylinder has the bosses for the oil cooler, so that might be one consideration.

I think you can use the 9mm stroker with either, but why wouldn't you just go with the Kitaco 145 kit??? No case machining needed, and supposedly much better reliability than the Powroll.

MR

I have a couple of Engines Only 120cc motors and they have been great.

if you go past about 120 with a bunch of compression you have to worry about tearing the gears off of your kickstater shaft when you start it.

Most of the short track guys that run 145-150s only push start thier bikes and I have seen a couple with a little blow off cap on the cylinder.

If you stay at 120cc you won't need an oil cooler. I have never siezed one of my motors or had any oil related faluires. Go with a whole kit from one manufacturer (cam, valve springs, piston, clutch springs etc...) You have to remember that a cam and a piston are designed to work together and should be of the same brand.

I have a couple of Engines Only 120cc motors and they have been great.

if you go past about 120 with a bunch of compression you have to worry about tearing the gears off of your kickstater shaft when you start it.

Most of the short track guys that run 145-150s only push start thier bikes and I have seen a couple with a little blow off cap on the cylinder.

If you stay at 120cc you won't need an oil cooler. I have never siezed one of my motors or had any oil related faluires. Go with a whole kit from one manufacturer (cam, valve springs, piston, clutch springs etc...) You have to remember that a cam and a piston are designed to work together and should be of the same brand.

i agree, engines only has really good products and great service, they know xr100s better than anyone

The stage two kit is the way to go as you will need heavy clutch springs if your motor makes the power it should. The EO kit costs more but they make great power and are reliable. You shouldnt need a high output pump as it is still only doing the same job unless you add an oil cooler and have oil line and cooler friction.