Goldspeed Triples

I was wondering if anyone has heard of them or used them. I saw them on a Euro site and thought that its pretty cool that these are adjustable with angle and offset. Heres the link.....

http://www.schuurmanbv.com/cms/files/pdf/leaflet3_wq.pdf

Anybody know of places that distribute in the US?

Looks like good stuff! Most of the product I've seen come from Europe- is really good quality. Take that for what it's worth- but considering there is alot to be gained in the Triple clamp area- and nothing available in the US to try and get these gains, I'd give these things a try.

Looks like good stuff! Most of the product I've seen come from Europe- is really good quality. Take that for what it's worth- but considering there is alot to be gained in the Triple clamp area- and nothing available in the US to try and get these gains, I'd give these things a try.

Heya Chuckie, good to see you round here bro!

We Yanks actually have a couple companies that make adjustable offset triples,

Check These For example.

Theres another company that makes adjustable offset triples for short track/flat track guys but the name excapes me, as I recall they were totaly bitchen in that you could adjust the offset by loosening a hex bolt and turning another with an allen wrench to get the offset you desired, could be done during a hot pit stop with the rider still on the bike.

I seriously considered one until I put the 20mm offsets on my CRF and the world became clearer all at once.

Ya, I put 20mm's on my 04 but wanted a touch more. I transfered them onto my 05, I am hoping with the different fork legs (they will now be equivelant to 18mm on an 04) I get the feel I am looking for. Now I just need the rain to stop so I can go for a test ride.

Whats the advantage/disadvantages of changing your fork angle compared to offset?

Hey Dauv!!! Good to hear from you too bro!!! I guess we're going to making our come backs about the same time!!!

Nova man- I put 20's on my 03 and it helped alot as well. I'm currently trying to get a set of 16's made to try out. If anyone knows of were I can get of 16's to try, please post a link!

Hey Dauv!!! Good to hear from you too bro!!! I guess we're going to making our come backs about the same time!!!

Nova man- I put 20's on my 03 and it helped alot as well. I'm currently trying to get a set of 16's made to try out. If anyone knows of were I can get of 16's to try, please post a link!

I think A&A racing makes custom triples.

Chuckie,

Are you looking for 16" wheel for the front of your bike or a set of 16mm offset triples?

If it's wheels you need I have 2 sets for my CRF (5" rear and 16.5" front) and you are more than welcome to use one of my sets to try.

Let me know.

I have seen the adjustable offset clamps before. What intrigues me more than anything was the adjustable head angle.