CR125 or crf250x

I was wondering wich bike is faster a 06 cr125 or an 06 crf250x?

depends on what you are doing with it. MX or trails or top speed/drag racing.

I mean which bike would be faster on the trails

250X, that's what it's made for.

The 250X MIGHT be faster on the trails. It would really depend on the rider. The CR125 would certainly last longer though.

crf250X would win in a trail race but on a track the cr125 should win depending on the rider

I own both 2000 cr 125 and a crf250x and the 125 is quicker off the line but the 250 will catch it quick and st tear it apart but the 125 does have more pep and e 250 just over al power so it's on you love both bikes

125-faster starts

250x-higher top speed

It seems that they might start making a 170cc two stroke soon to compete in the MX and SX lites series. I read that in the most current issue of Dirt Rider. The reason for the displacement is because the 125cc is a dead bike they don't even make the KX125 any more thats a huge statement from a company thats been around a long time.

It seems that they might start making a 170cc two stroke soon to compete in the MX and SX lites series. I read that in the most current issue of Dirt Rider. The reason for the displacement is because the 125cc is a dead bike they don't even make the KX125 any more thats a huge statement from a company thats been around a long time.

agreed, the 125's are dead. but back two the question. a crf250x would own in the trails, and a cr 125 might win in moto cross. but get the crf250r and it will win in both situations. just a thought. :applause::bonk:

the 250x is made for the trails, but a 125 is faster on the tracks, deends on the rider...but the 250x is heavier

The 250X MIGHT be faster on the trails. It would really depend on the rider. The CR125 would certainly last longer though.

Thats a big 10'4 next. It wont last longer my bike has never had to have new pistons/new valves/anything/and i know people with Cr125s Cr250s and Cr80s for the trails and had to rebuild theres more then once within the time i had my bike

I mean which bike would be faster on the trails

I say the X.

250x in the woods