poll: April 29. Supercross or Starvation Ridge 12hr?

Only clear weekend on the schedules, for a 12 hr race at the Ridge was April 29. Now I find out the Seattle Supercross is that weekend. Pretty much the only date to do it, so I was wondering how lonely we will be. I was curious how many night-riders were going to the Supercross instead of the Ridge.Hopefully they will move the date again next year. On the plus side, maybe I'll get to race. :applause:

I'll come down to see ya :applause:

Went to Supercross last year. It was raining so they had the track covered all afternoon. Lots of crowds in the pits so big lines. Parking was expensive, the lap times were less than a minute so the main event was over in less than 20 minutes. The heat races were like 10 minutes. The tickets were expensive. It took over an hour to get out of the parking garage.

I'll be going to Starvation Ridge :applause:

Scoott,

I'm (we) are already getting ready for the 12 hour race. I would rather race then watch a race. Hold the event it should be a HOOT!

WHOOP!!!!

Barney

Went to Supercross last year. It was raining so they had the track covered all afternoon. Lots of crowds in the pits so big lines. Parking was expensive, the lap times were less than a minute so the main event was over in less than 20 minutes. The heat races were like 10 minutes. The tickets were expensive. It took over an hour to get out of the parking garage.

I'll be going to Starvation Ridge :applause:

Welcome to TT!

You wouldn't by chance be KNEESE from PSER would you?

Scoot, you know I love you and your events :cry: But Im going to SX... :bonk: Sorry..

For those of you that do go, make sure to let Scoot know he does an AWESOME job.. :applause:

Is there a flyer for the event yet?

Hey Scoot I will be there I to went to the Supercross last year was not that impressed. And to would rather be riding than watching. I had a blast at the 6 and 25. Thanks again for your interest in making this all possible. Rod

Most likely the 12 hour. 4 man teams? How much to enter?

Why watch someone else ride when you can go riding yourself? I would rather stick a fork in my eye than go to Seattle to watch Supercross with the monster truck crowd.

Welcome to TT!

You wouldn't by chance be KNEESE from PSER would you?

Yeah thats me.

I'm not much of a fan of the whole super cross hype; I much prefer the outdoors

so I say DO IT! :applause:

Don't have an event flyer yet. Just started distributing the season flyers.

12, 6, and 4 hr can have up to 4 riders with 4 bikes per team.

Cost is still $30 per team member, but we are raising the gate fee to $10/weekend. Playdays following the night races will be $25 for the day.

25 hr will still be $60 Ironman/$300 amateur&expert/ $400 pro for pre-entry.

Post-entry(which I doubt we will have) will be $100 Ironman/ $400 am & exp/$500 pro.

No pre-entries for 4,6, or 12 hr races.

Side note. One new pond so far over by the phone booth, deepened 3 others. By January 1, all ponds at Eddieville are full and running over, Big pond at Ridge is FULL( now 15 feet deep in spots, most other ponds are full or close.(haven't walked out to check them all, too wet& soggy to drive anything) .Already the best precipitation we've had in 6 years! Should be lots of mud to start the season out this year. December 30, there was water bubbling up out of the ground where the home check is located. :applause:

Scoot - talked to quite a few Stumpjumpers and were all stoked for April, it will be a perfect way to unwind after the Dessert 100!

Please send a flyer to -

Stumpjumpers M/C

P.O. Box 476

Lynnwood, WA 98046

Thanks, can't wait! :applause:

I had alot of fun at the seattle supercross last year and I and 2-3 others (non-tt'ers) will be going up every year. If the 12h was on a different day we would ride that also. Hopefully next year.

Scoott,

Would love to come to the 12hr as I have blast at SR, but I promised my kid I'd take him to Supercross along with others...

If ya move the date for the 12hr, I know I'll be there for sure!

mx813

Would love to do the 12 hour, but a bunch of us are going to the Supercross instead. Please pick another date! :applause:

I am going to the Phoenix Supercross, so I am available for this race. I am THERE!

I have tickets for the SX but would much rather ride. Anyone want to buy some tickets.

Scoot, where can we find the new schedule?

Scoott, will you be giving a $5.00 discount for OMRA members?

Barney