which fender

what is better acerbis or cycra front motard fender?

Depends on how you define 'better'. Better looking? Better aerodynamically? Better in the rain?

Personally, I like the Acerbis...on looks alone.

I run the Acerbis. I don't like the tipped up angle on the Cycra...for starters.

I like them both, but I went with the Acerbis and trimmed the excess plastic off the front of it. I think it looks cleaner and sleeker that way.

19032942-M.jpg

Here's the Cycra unit on my friend's E-model.

12167348-M.jpg

I don't like to blunt edge of the Cycra, I went with the Acerbis for the sharper edge look. It's all preference.

Consider the Ktm fromt fernder too, matches with a Drz sweetly... I have the acerbis still though. All a matter of looks if its an SM fender i think its aerodynamically okay

Have a Cycra on mine, but prefer the Acerbis & will be switching over soon. Cycra just sticks up too high and if there's any water on the street it comes up right over the front.

I have the KTM fender, and I think it was even cheaper than the others.

You just have to slot the holes a bit, and cut the posts off.

Cycra just sticks up too high and if there's any water on the street it comes up right over the front.

Just so you know, the same thing happens with the Acerbis.

thanks for the input, i will be getting the acerbis.

I like the new Polisport one, I have the cycra and don't like getting spooge in my face when I go through puddles. :applause:

Just so you know, the same thing happens with the Acerbis.

Got the same thing with the Stock SM fender.